Sunday, November 13, 2011

Maternity Jeans!

Yesterday my mom took me shopping for my Birthday!  She wanted to get me my first maternity outfit.  I was soooo excited, but honestly felt a little silly because I don't have a bump at all.  That said, one issue I've been having since I've been losing weight is with my jeans.  It appears as though I'm losing all my weight from my thighs.  The rest of my body continues to grow, but my thighs seem to be getting smaller and smaller.  They weren't big to begin with so at this point I think my legs look like sticks (why is it that the first place you always lose weight is the last place you could care about?!).  I didn't feel like I needed maternity jeans because my pants still button, they just look ridiculous because they are so baggy.

Coming to the rescue are my first pair of maternity jeans!  They are smaller than jeans I would normally wear to fit my legs, but the elastic waist band lets my belly hang out without giving me a muffin top.  The store had a fake 9 month belly that you could wear to try on shirts and dresses.  I had a lot of fun seeing myself with a big nine month belly!  My mom took a couple of pictures, but don't laugh too hard at me looking like a nerd.


In addition to the outfit above we also got these tops:




They actually fit now because of the ruching, but I can't wait until I'm sporting a noticeable bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment